After gathering a lot of feedback from our 3rd rough cut we have decided to change the following:
- The opening drags on for too long, we are going to cut some of the shots from inside the house.
- Recorded some more diegetic sound. The characters don't talk enough which makes the viewer think that maybe they aren't in a relationship and that she is a prostitute. Also add some laughter to show they are close and comfortable around each other.
- In the killing scene, we need more point of view shots from the killer.
- The car is traveling across the country road and a very slow pace, so we need to either speed it up or re-shoot the shots.
- More cut shots need to be added in.
- Cut down the shots of the killer approaching the car to make it happen quicker, its drags on for too long.